- Click here for more details about the program
Applying for Employment Insurance (EI) or other COVID-19
- To apply for EI, visit Canada.ca and follow instructions
- For a full list of COVID-19 related federal government resources, visit this section of the Government of Canada’s site
- For information on financial programs available in Quebec, visit Revenu Québec’s site
- For information on Quebec’s Temporary Aid for Workers Program (TAWP)
Government updates on COVID-19
Have a question or concern?
IMPORTANT: Given the crisis nature of the pandemic, wait times to connect
with our Employee Service Centres are longer than normal. Before sending us an email, check our FAQs on Bnet to see if your question is covered
or speak to your supervisor/manager.
Other resources that can help
The Employee Assistance Program offers you and your immediate family
psychological support as well as other services, free of charge.
- BInc | Bombardier Transportation | Bombardier Aviation Toronto
- Bombardier Aviation Quebec | Salaried and unionized employees
Please contact your local HR team.