Bombardier Aviation announces workforce adjustments in response
to COVID-19 pandemic
Press release issued on June 5, 2020
Resources to help Bombardier employees temporarily laid off
Here are some links to information to help you navigate during this period
IMPORTANT: For site/location-specific information, please ask your
manager. This information is also available on the Bnet COVID-19
New tele-health program
- Click here for more details about the program
Applying for Employment Insurance (EI) or other COVID-19
- To apply for EI, visit Canada.ca and follow instructions
- For a full list of COVID-19 related federal government resources, visit this section of the Government of Canada’s site
- For information on financial programs available in Quebec, visit Revenu Québec’s site
- For information on Quebec’s Temporary Aid for Workers Program (TAWP)
Government updates on COVID-19
Have a question or concern?
IMPORTANT: Given the crisis nature of the pandemic, wait times to connect
with our Employee Service Centres are longer than normal. Before sending us an email, check our FAQs on Bnet to see if your question is covered
or speak to your supervisor/manager.
Other resources that can help
The Employee Assistance Program offers you and your immediate family
psychological support as well as other services, free of charge.